Swarovski A-Line

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkstalkr

Reaction score
Well in my wife's quest for my new scope she picked up a Swarovski 3-9x40. Believe it was off thier A-Line

Said she wants to try one on her deer rifle now. Thinking about getting her one for x-mas.

What do you guys think? Worth the money? Thier like $829. Or is a Leupold just as good?

I have one and I like it a lot. Adjustments are very smooth and positive. Excellent glass. I think it is a lot better then Zeiss Conquest, but I'm not sure if it is twice better.

I have a friend that has the Zeiss(premium line) and the Swarovski. He and I agree the Zeiss is more clear than the Swarovski. I think the VX-III will keep up with these at a much lower price.

elkstalkr said:
Well in my wife's quest for my new scope she picked up a Swarovski 3-9x40. Believe it was off thier A-Line

Said she wants to try one on her deer rifle now. Thinking about getting her one for x-mas.

What do you guys think? Worth the money? Thier like $829. Or is a Leupold just as good?

Well.....if a guy's wife buys him a Leupold for Father's Day, then I would say she is well deserving of the scope of her choice. :p I say, go ahead and surprise her for Christmas (or maybe sooner for hunting season :idea: ) and get the Swarovski.

Nic_58 said:
elkstalkr said:

Well.....if a guy's wife buys him a Leupold for Father's Day, then I would say she is well deserving of the scope of her choice. :p I say, go ahead and surprise her for Christmas (or maybe sooner for hunting season :idea: ) and get the Swarovski.

Exactly, I would get her what she wants. She just unloaded $850 on optics for you. I think its only right and fair she gets the Swarovski. :)

Nah!! Buy her a Tasco and tell her to put more wood in the fire and beans in the pot!. :wink:

Underclocked said:
Nah!! Buy her a Tasco and tell her to put more wood in the fire and beans in the pot!. :wink:

If Elk does that, then I would be willing to bet he has gotten his last Leupold! He might be gettin' a BSA next time! :lol:

Underclocked said:

That sure ain't goin to get you sum! :lol:

I have two of the A-Line scopes...mine are the 3-10X42s. Both are great scopes IMO... but very VERY little better than a Conquest/VX-III. Sometimes I see a difference and sometimes I don't. So little difference in fact I'm probably going to sell one of them.

Latest posts

Back