• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO T/c cougar

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countryboy

Reaction score
Looking for a Thompson center cougar must be not beet up. With or without barrel. Send price and pics especially under the hammer. Thanks

Looking for one also, I almost bid on that stock on eBay , it was getting up there for a stock. that one on campfire is really nice, but it’s a bit high I think , unless he wants to trade for a Remington 700 uml , I’d part with that

Looking for one also, I almost bid on that stock on eBay , it was getting up there for a stock. that one on campfire is really nice, but it’s a bit high I think , unless he wants to trade for a Remington 700 uml , I’d part with that
[/QUOTE. I did bid on the one that was on eBay. But I fell asleep before it ended. It went for a high price also.

[QUOTE="Countryboy, post: 365555, member: 24092"[/QUOTE]
Good luck, you will get one, I see them on gun broker often, I guess I will have to pay a premium to get one, just not ready to spend a 1000 yet

No rush, I just always wanted one, and I hate over paying for anything

I think if you aren’t in a rush and get a little lucky, you can find one for less. Most likely it’s not going to be on Gunbroker or any auction site though.
I’ve been watching the ones on GB after the Cougar sold for $1378 a few weeks ago, and so far, that looks to have been an anomaly. The last three that sold only went for $625, $505, and $805, and just the stock set went for $520 on eBay. I didn’t pay that much for mine, but given the relative rarity, I don’t think the last 3 that sold on GB are too outrageous.

I’ve been watching the ones on GB after the Cougar sold for $1378 a few weeks ago, and so far, that looks to have been an anomaly. The last three that sold only went for $625, $505, and $805, and just the stock set went for $520 on eBay. I didn’t pay that much for mine, but given the relative rarity, I don’t think the last 3 that sold on GB are too outrageous.
No, if that’s was the price of the last three is within reason.

Latest posts

Back