• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO T/c cougar

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After thinking about it, I couldn’t take it anymore, was going to buy that one on campfire, by the time I registered and got approved, gone. search continues. I really feel like these prices are going to continue up, crazy when these guns get stuck in your head, I really need help

After thinking about it, I couldn’t take it anymore, was going to buy that one on campfire, by the time I registered and got approved, gone. search continues. I really feel like these prices are going to continue up, crazy when these guns get stuck in your head, I really need help
It’s a struggle sometimes. Lol

It is , the wood on that one got too me, I figured the value would go up as long as I took care of it. the guy said he has one more, he had 3 , if I recall he may sell it

I have one but it may be more than what you are looking for. 99% condition and is fitted with a Green Mountain LRH barrel in stainless. Also has a scope mounted on a custom base. Original sights included. In addition, I have the original Cougar blued barrel but the bore appears dark to me but the exterior is in excellent condition. The figure on both sides of the stock is exceptional.

I have no idea how to post photos but if you PM me with your cell #, I will send some pics.

Bill

I have one but it may be more than what you are looking for. 99% condition and is fitted with a Green Mountain LRH barrel in stainless. Also has a scope mounted on a custom base. Original sights included. In addition, I have the original Cougar blued barrel but the bore appears dark to me but the exterior is in excellent condition. The figure on both sides of the stock is exceptional.

I have no idea how to post photos but if you PM me with your cell #, I will send some pics.

Bill
I have one. If I should ever decide to sell I will keep you in mind.
Thank you

with this supply chain garbage, it’s hard to know what is a good price on anything, look at gun powder, I see it selling for 4 times it’s actual value. think I will let it ride a while, but it could get worse
Add to that the fact that your money is worth less today than it was two years ago. Yeah prices on guns are subject to inflation too. Damhik!

That rifle will probably sell for $1000 or more. Way more than I would pay.

That rifle will probably sell for $1000 or more. Way more than I would pay.
Unfortunately I believe this is what they bring these days, unbelievable that I just sent that guy a check and this one is literally 5 miles from me, good luck country boy

Back