• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO T/C Maxi-Hunter Mould .50 cal. 350 gr.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to purchase one part #7375. Very hard to find been looking all over. I don't think T/C made that many probably made by Lyman. Any help appreciated!

Yeah they are a little nuts on Gun Broker. I doubt if he will sell it for that price!
That guy has, or had a ton of new T/C stuff. He used to sell it on FB when you could sell gun parts there. He must have bought up a bunch of inventory somewhere. He’ll just keep it listed until it sells.

I used to shoot the 375 gr maxihunter with decent accuracy from my 1:48 T/C Hawken. In fact I think I have 4 boxes of them lying around.
I don't think you'll find a mold for one though. You can look into the Accurate 50-350V or 50-372T molds.
Those are close. You might even talk to Tom and see if he can make a custom mold for you. Just send him a bullet to copy from.

Thanks bronco for the info. Yeah I have 80 of 'em also. Basically I just want the mold for my collection. I shoot the Maxi-Ball more than anything. But I will shoot the Maxi-Hunter also and test it more often if I get a mold.

I’m pretty sure I have 2 of these, I’ll dig around and verify I have the 2nd one and we can work something out. How much are they worth?

On E-Bay For T/C molds Maxi-Ball or round ball anywhere from $30-50 depending on shape with or without box and directions. If we can work something out I'll take it. Tanks for responding!

On E-Bay For T/C molds Maxi-Ball or round ball anywhere from $30-50 depending on shape with or without box and directions. If we can work something out I'll take it. Tanks for responding!
Considering the cost of conicals I’ll probably just hang onto it as a spare. Seems like it would only take two boxes to pay for the mold. Thanks for the info

Back