• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD T/C Omega .50 T/H stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since I bought a X7 no need for this one, I've never fired it but bore is perfect. Has rub marks and a few tiny dings in barrel from what looks like being in a gun safe, were there when I bought gun.. I put open sights on it as it came w/o any I believe or my other one did cant remember, also comes w/DNZ mount.
T/H stock has some wear on both sides of stock where finish is worn off from hand placement a little bit, have regular camo stock I can replace with if you don't want T/H stock.
Want 350.00 shipped lower 48
20190117_162045.jpg 20190117_162118.jpg 20190117_162112.jpg

This is a welded lug Omega, the T/H stock came off a gun I got from Ron Laughlin and the barrel/action came from another Omega with a regular stock I have.. I used the trigger action from the one with the T/H stock on my X7 as I bought it w/o one.

Forgive me I never saw the second part of the post I was under the impression the rifle was all factory I will have to pass sorry but I am sure it will sell Respectfully

The gun is all factory nothing has been done to it other then swapping stocks around and putting Omega open sights on it.. the lug is welded from the factory as its a older action, newer ones are bolted on at factory to my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back