T/C Omega Camo Stock, Stainless NIB Value

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I keep seeing an Omega at gun shows here in WV. It's NIB. Never fired. He had it for over a year. He wants $485, which seems a little high?
I am sure he will have it once again this weekend at the show in Clarksburg, WV at the Armory.
If anyone wants it I could get his info and some pics if they want if I go.

For a new 0mega, box, cash price may be a little less, no credit card fees, no taxes, and no shipping fee. I would say buy it if you really want one. That price sounds fair for a gun that is a noted shooter, that is not made any more. IMHO
I completely agree. From what I’ve seen recently, that price seems really fair for what it is. :lewis:

I see used, blue barreled Omegas going for $400 at gun and pawn shops. I would say $485 is a fair price. Especially if it is ss, camo stock and has never been fired.
Maybe you can try to get him to knocked $50 off.

Wish I could find one like that around here. I would buy it in a heartbeat. I really like the one I have.

Fishbc I have a new unfired Stainless Steel Laminated Stock Omega .50 cal. I won in a gun bash 10 yrs. ago. It is not gonna be for sale though. I would buy what you describe for that price remember they aren't made anymore. By the way I hang out in Grant County, WV Bayard, Gormania area right down the road from my hunting camp. Beautiful nice cold mountain country there. Tuesday morn. 1-23-24 Cannan Valley had the lowest temp. in the lower 48 minus 19. At least the fifth time this has happened since Oct. '23. I wish I'd been there I've hunted up there at minus 14 three yrs. ago.

Last edited:
Fishbc I have a new unfired Stainless Steel Laminated Stock Omega .50 cal. I won in a gun bash 10 yrs. ago. It is not gonna be for sale though. I would buy what you describe for that price remember they aren't made anymore. By the way I hang out in Grant County, WV Bayard, Gormania area right down the road from my hunting camp. Beautiful nice cold mountain country there. Tuesday morn. 1-23-24 Cannan Valley had the lowest temp. in the lower 48 minus 19. At least the fifth time this has happened since Oct. '23. I wish I'd been there I've hunted up there at minus 14 three yrs. ago.
I had -7 the same day. Also had 19 inches of snow!!

Well he said the Omega on the 2nd day of last weekend’s gun show.
If you really want one, there are more out there to be had, but you just have to bide your time. For future reference, know the pricing ahead of time, because in today’s world, dragging your feet will cause you to lose a deal.

I was kind of looking for an Omega last year but not actively, and I happened up on a really clean used one on another message board for half what that guy was asking. :lewis:

Back