T/C & Optima shot in

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clap

Reaction score
Shot my T/C & Optima for the past two days. I have been using QT 44 250 in my T/C and has always shot great with them and 80 gr of T7. Tried the Optima with powerbelts and could not get a group to save my life. So I tried the QT's and it is dead on now. Both gun holding dead center about 3" high at 50 yds. all holes touching each other. Most of our hunting is no more than 75yds so I think my son and I should be good to go. Oh 80 gr in the Optima to.

Sounds like you are ready. Are you going out this Saturday for PA early muzzleloader season?

Yes and thought I would have the whole week to hunt but have to go to Georgia to a wedding, leaving on Wedsday

Clap
Are you refering to Precision Rifle's QT's
I have some in 45 cal,they shoot good for you?

Yea PR bullets, seems that is all I can get to shoot for me. Just ordered 24 more on Tuesday and the just came in the mail about an hour ago. They are in Ok. and I am in Pa super fast. I get them from R & P Muzzeloading at www.muzzeloadingbullets.com Ray and Paul are great to deal with. Check out there site
Clap

Latest posts

Back