T/C parts question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can one of you fellas tell me if T/C Renegade single trigger and double trigger assemblies are interchangeable? I'm thinking probably not but maybe one of you knows for sure. If not, I'm pretty sure I can get a Renegade with a single trigger and switch barrels as an option. Thanks

Last edited:
Not interchangeable, you would have to do some inletting to the stock to switch to the double trigger, then you couldn't go back to the single.

Idaho Lewis had a great thread on modifying the TC single trigger, I've done it and it really worked great.

I think the locks are interchangeable, or at least that many parts of the locks are interchangeable, but that the triggers are definitely not.

I'm making progress on repairing the damage to the lock that somebody apparently did while trying to lighten the trigger on a single-trigger, unfired Renegade that I just purchased. The rifle was unfired, as advertised, but it came to me with an incredibly creepy trigger pull of around a pound. I'm trying to increase the trigger pull to a reasonable hunting weight, and to get rid of the creep.

I think the locks are interchangeable, or at least that many parts of the locks are interchangeable, but that the triggers are definitely not.

I'm making progress on repairing the damage to the lock that somebody apparently did while trying to lighten the trigger on a single-trigger, unfired Renegade that I just purchased. The rifle was unfired, as advertised, but it came to me with an incredibly creepy trigger pull of around a pound. I'm trying to increase the trigger pull to a reasonable hunting weight, and to get rid of the creep.
Probably why it was unfired ,bubba did a trigger job and then said @#$%! oops /Ed

Latest posts

Back