T/c scope

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter12

Reaction score
I have a CVA wolf with a T/C scope from waly world, I know scope is cheap , but all i can get for now. gruops are greaat . 3 shots touching at 100 yds. problem is I wear glasses, with my other scopes i havve a clear picture with the glasses on. T/C scope picture is a little fuzzy with the glasses on, lift them and sight picture is clear as a bell. Am i not adjusting the back focus right or is cheap is cheap. other than that scope is fine.

Its hard to say. I have two of the T/C scopes and their focus and clarity is excellent. Perhaps a call to T/C might be in order.

With your glasses on you can adjust the back bell to focus, but that will not mean it is focused at all distances. All you can do is play with it. And with the kind of accuracy your getting, I'd almost hate to monkey with it.

I have one of those cheap WW TC scopes that came with base and rings and I shoot with glasses. I have not had to adjust and I am extremly pleased with the scopes clearity. anyone know who makes it?

Lift your glasses when you are shooting-no brainer-you said it was clear as a bell! I do the same when using binoculars.

Latest posts

Back