• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE TC firehawks 32 & 58 and 2 TK2000

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a TC Firehwak in 32 cal w/scope and one in 58 cal and 2 Knight TK2000. Looking to trade for a Knight Mountaineer, 500, or if you have some other Knight I might find interesting. I'm looking to fill some gaps in my knight collection. The picture is a group photo. Message me if you want details about any particular one or for any offers20220222_184236.jpg

I have a TC Firehwak in 32 cal w/scope and one in 58 cal and 2 Knight TK2000. Looking to trade for a Knight Mountaineer, 500, or if you have some other Knight I might find interesting. I'm looking to fill some gaps in my knight collection. The picture is a group photo. Message me if you want details about any particular one or for any offersView attachment 19910
Pm sent

Latest posts

Back