TC Patriot pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:huh?:

Well gents I need to pick your brain. If anyone has any helpful info on this pistol I would appreciate the help. I bought one in .45 cal and if it shoots as nice as it looks I'll be happy.

Thanks,
Ray........... :yeah:

i have an original tc book/manual for their muzzleloaders that includes a bunch about the tc patriot pistol - guess that's what yer missing?

i can image it for ya if that'll help?

:applause: :applause: :applause:
Thank you. That's lots of info.I'm going to read it a few times I think before it will sink in. :huh?:

Ray......... :yeah:

here ya go, direct from the 1983 tc "shooting black powder guns" booklet, enjoy ..........

eXuVQKT.jpg

n1X0pHL.jpg

Fw9gzul.jpg

:yeah:

rfd,
Thank you very much for this priceless info. Now I don't have hesitant thoughts about firing this pistol or what I need to make it fire. Thanks again for taking the time to post this info. Can't wait to get everything I need and make some smoke with her.

Ray............... :yeah:

yer most welcome, sir - glad to help out.

i had one in .45 decades ago (as evidenced by the tc booklet) and it was fun for awhile. sold it, not a fan of caplocks. are you relatively new to trad muzzleloaders?

Maybe 3 or 4 yrs into it now. Shot in line for 4 or 5 years prior. I like percussion, I have 6 percussion and 1 flinter. This is my first traditional pistol.
Thanks again for your help.

Ray............... :yeah:

Back