TC Pennsylvania Hunter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one beautiful stock. It looks like a well-crafted rifle.

You know if it came with that stock or have any markings on barrel ?
It almost certainly didn’t come in that stock. I looks really custom from here. As nicely done as anything I’ve seen along those lines. PA hunters came with either a 30” or 21” barrel, sometimes octagon to round as yours is, sometimes full octagon. Never with double set triggers and the sights aren TC either. If you ever decide to sell, look me up…

It almost certainly didn’t come in that stock. I looks really custom from here. As nicely done as anything I’ve seen along those lines. PA hunters came with either a 30” or 21” barrel, sometimes octagon to round as yours is, sometimes full octagon. Never with double set triggers and the sights aren TC either. If you ever decide to sell, look me up…
Yes since I don't even have one flintlock It really catches my eye for one

Right now don't have much info on it. I know they came with single triggers. This one has a double. I'm sure the only thing stock on it is the action and the barrel
Would love to see the barrel channel if your inclined to take apart ?

Would love to see the barrel channel if your inclined to take apart ?
First I have to purchase it. I'm inclined to get it for the right price. I know custom guns are a crapshoot for a price but does anyone want to try to throw a value on it. I know it's worth whatever you are willing to pay but it's nice to also know what another like minded person thinks

First I have to purchase it. I'm inclined to get it for the right price. I know custom guns are a crapshoot for a price but does anyone want to try to throw a value on it. I know it's worth whatever you are willing to pay but it's nice to also know what another like minded person thinks
How's the bore ?

I'm thinking around 6-7 ish depend on the stock if real quality install probably more ?

Yeah my guess is the person probably had somewhere near the $1000 range into it. But custom guns just rarely hold value

Back