TC Pennsylvania Hunter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason I'm saying $1000 is because a custon stock like that fitted correctly would be a minimum of $500. Cost of gun. Minimum $300. Custom ramrod. $50. Scope. $50. Scope mount, rings, and globe hood. Minimum $100. No idea what a double set trigger goes for

But that of course that doesn't mean anyone else would pay that. I won't.

Only reason I'm saying $1000 is because a custon stock like that fitted correctly would be a minimum of $500. Cost of gun. Minimum $300. Custom ramrod. $50. Scope. $50. Scope mount, rings, and globe hood. Minimum $100.
I've sold custom muzzleloaders for more so it wouldn't suprise me !

Only reason I'm saying $1000 is because a custon stock like that fitted correctly would be a minimum of $500. Cost of gun. Minimum $300. Custom ramrod. $50. Scope. $50. Scope mount, rings, and globe hood. Minimum $100. No idea what a double set trigger goes for
The stock is the key to the price the rest is easy

I had one it was stolen.31inch barrel single trigger octagon to round barrel slow twist 1in 66 I think.At the time Pa only allowed round balls.They we’re not designed for pellets that was a Traditions gun.I never saw one with a full octagon barrel but thinking about it the last ones may have been that way

Back