TC Renegade Manual

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a TC Renegade manual? I wrote to TC and they said they no longer have it available????? You would think they would have it archived somewhere????

Thanks...Ed

The Hawken Manual is the Same. The Hawken is nothing more than an Embellished Renegade. Same triggers and locks

I'm not sure they had a specific Renegade manual. I've had a bunch of Renegades and I seem to remember looking for a manual back when I had a chance of finding one and didn't.

Thanks, Guys I knew I could count on you both!! You would have thought TC would have know that ?? But then again maybe they are S&W employees and don't have a clue??

Is that renegade an older model ? The pre warning days ? Be nice to have a 70’s model .is there a diamond , or cross stamped on the underside ?

edmehlig said:
I'll find out shortly. Received notification from the Post Office it's out for delivery. :D
If it’s got a diamond or a spade we need to work out a trade on the barrel :)
:)

1874sharpsshooter said:
edmehlig said:
I'll find out shortly. Received notification from the Post Office it's out for delivery. :D

I have a couple of those REALLY old Pre Warnings, Both Spades, Sharon Barrels, tucked neatly under my bed :D

Idaholewis said:
1874sharpsshooter said:
edmehlig said:

I have a couple of those REALLY old Pre Warnings, Both Spades, Sharon Barrels, tucked neatly under my bed :D
+. You only need one :) and of course I need one :)

Latest posts

Back