• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO TC Renegade offset scope mount

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the old Thompson Center offset scope mount for the Renegade(1" barrel)? Cosmetic condition isn't important to me. Money or trade.
Iron Sighter sells a off set for a Renegade (2 pc) have them on 5 barrels , the TC base I got lucky when getting the pair of 54 barrels. Got the only one the gunsmith had , haven’t seen another (unicorn) /Ed

I have the Iron Sighter right now. Mine is the one piece, not offset. It works well enough, had one one my 30-30 for years. It sits too high for me. I need to lower my scope at least 3/4".

I have the Iron Sighter right now. Mine is the one piece, not offset. It works well enough, had one one my 30-30 for years. It sits too high for me. I need to lower my scope at least 3/4".
think the off sets I have are lower , that’s why they are off set . If you need I can measure them tonight, up in a tree till dark ./Ed

Is this what your needing
You can have it
I'll mail to you
Is that offset to the left? I cant tell from that pic. I have the straight center one. I thought that TC made one that wasn't a see thru base. Something that sits lower than these IronSighters. Maybe it is just a rail and i need to put my own rings on it?

Ive got a little powder coater and some flat black powder that might fix it up too. Heck even a couple coats with a Sharpie marker would look better

michiganmuzzy, I know this is an older post, but I have an offset Renegade base in really nice shape. It looks just like the one you posted in silver, only mine is black. I took it off a 1" renegade rifle I had.

Latest posts

Back