• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD TC Scout 50 cal rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TC 50 cal Scout rifle . Like new as I never fired it and I was told it was new several years back when i bought it .
I think the scouts were fast twist 1:20 but dont know much about them 😁 just thought at the time I needed it in my collection .
$500 plus $50 shipping in CONUS .I will only sale and ship to someone who lives where they can have it shipped directly to their door .

Rear Williams peep sight globe front sight .

Postal MO or PP ( friend option or venmo )
IMG_2395.jpegIMG_2396.jpegIMG_2397.jpegIMG_2398.jpegIMG_2399.jpegIMG_2400.jpeg

I stand corrected, mine was a 1:38 twist. I found this with a google search. BUT, I do believe that some 50 cals had the 1:20 twist.

Sout.JPG

So your a seasoned pro. how exactly does one make a trade. Not being cagey 😄im new to this

The hardest part is deciding if you can trust the other person 😂🤣 the rest is easy. You pack up the item and send it to them. They do the same. Then you both worry about what and if you get what you expect.
Then once you get it and inspect it you think
Hey guess that guy is legit. He is an honest person. Then the process starts over with the next person 😁.

So True. I am fortunate that you have the rifle I want " well known member" lets me know I'm not dealing with just anyone. Honesty in every respect is an uncommon virtue in this world. I appreciate that its more of a leap for you. I just have faith we'll both be happy with the deal. 🙏 Did you look at the LHR? I do want to keep the scope for my Black Diamond (maybe) or maybe it will go for sale here😊

So True. I am fortunate that you have the rifle I want " well known member" lets me know I'm not dealing with just anyone. Honesty in every respect is an uncommon virtue in this world. I appreciate that its more of a leap for you. I just have faith we'll both be happy with the deal. 🙏 Did you look at the LHR? I do want to keep the scope for my Black Diamond (maybe) or maybe it will go for sale here😊
yes I did looks nice. I will get the scout out tomorrow. seems like a fair trade to me. will send tracking when it ships

I thank you sir! And I will do the same. I'm sure you'll be pleased with it. She really is a good rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back