• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TC Strike

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishegg

Reaction score
Not my sale, I am in no way affiliated with the seller. Not an endorsement whatsoever.

This popped in my search and I know some folks have had ISO posts on here. No reserve, NOS, prob a good opportunity for the right person.

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/1010622578
Good luck

Love my LHR as well!
I think it's quite a shame what happened to the gun. Poor marketing and promotion. A lot of muzzy people missed out on the best break action ever invented. The gun took a lot of criticism that it didn't deserve. If I could only keep one gun it would be the LHR Redemption.By the time TC got a hold of it the damage was already done.

Last edited:
I think it's quite a shame what happened to the gun. Poor marketing and promotion. A lot of muzzy people missed out on the best break action ever invented. The gun took a lot of criticism that it didn't deserve. If I could only keep one gun it would be the LHR Redemption.By the time TC got a hold of it the damage was already done.
It's true TC really ruined a great thing, the Strike was never as good as the original. Now I have a Woodman Arms Patriot I have two favorites. If LHR had made a .45 that was smokeless capable that would have been the cats meow !

I'm just surmising but maybe the difference is in the barrel. T/C made their own. The redemption used a GM barrel.Maybe the best production barrel there is. Although I've heard from some that their Strike muzzy's were also great shooters. A smokeless would have been awesome.

I'm just surmising but maybe the difference is in the barrel. T/C made their own. The redemption used a GM barrel.Maybe the best production barrel there is. Although I've heard from some that their Strike muzzy's were also great shooters. A smokeless would have been awesome.
Mostly they ruined a great company I should say. I never had a Strike so my comments could be way off, but they did have to go an add that QLA thing at the end of the muzzle that was not needed. I also noticed a difference in the breech plug that I recently purchased to have a spare for my LHR. Not sure yet if their plug was an actual improvement or not?

Nothing wrong with my LHR and wouldn't sell it either. What loads and bullets are you LHR guys shooting?
I'm shooting Barnes 250 gr.TEZ with either 2 white hots or 100 gr. of BH209

Harvester white lightning with anywhere from 72-77 gr. by weight BH209. 77 kicks like the proverbial mule but it's always sub moa.

I have the black plastic LHR. I have considered selling it as I like my other TC rifles better. But don't know what it is worth.

Latest posts

Back