Ted Nugent's comment regarding his plea deal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Ted Nugent and applaud him for his efforts on conservation.

Its a crazy law but I knew that law existed to a degree. Several jurisdictions have laws like this. Ted should have known the law especially with the watchful eye he has over him.

With that said he should have received a warning. Maybe a slap on the wrist. Nothing like the crap he has been through.

Those kind of incidents that Ted Nugent went through only show the power that fish and game departments have. They have laws on the books that no one even knows about. And they will trick you into breaking the law with the idea that if you had not done it, they would not have to arrest you.

Ted Nugent should have been let of with a warning. No argument. Ted Nugent should be left alone. He promotes hunting and safety around firearms and this is the thanks he gets...

I have no love for fish and game. I was a police officer but I learned that common sense in the interpretation of laws goes a long way towards gaining compliance from people.

HawgHunter, thanks for bring this to our attention, Gun Owner and Sportsmen in AMERICA this is just a tip of the ICEBERG for what is coming our way.

Back