The "Bad Bull"

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m not too excited about it...

Sabot less is nice, but the price of admission will keep these guys off the radar.

The velocities are believable w/ manageable pressures, but you can keep the long barrel and especially the MUZZZLE BREAK / EAR BLEADER!

For the price SMI could build you MANY GUNS

Bad Bull

Doohan, You have hit the nail on the head again! I could not agree more! I was at the range today with ole No.99. 1/2 in. or less at a 1oo yds. Nothing more needed here! No bleeding ears, no arm cramps, and the wallet still has some cash in it! At a base price of $2,950.00 it has absolutley nothing on my HB LTD! Yes it is a nice looking gun, but so is my gun! It comes down to performance. Does it have a advantage ? Maybe. Is it as versatile as the Sav.? Not even close!! :lol:

Wow, 2,900fps with a 300-grain bullet. I can see the need for the muzzlebrake. So the search for the 300 yard muzzleloader could end here, if you have deep pockets that is.

Muzzlebreaks..... :poke:...... :puke:

Just my opinion,
I value my hearing too much I guess...

Very pricey! You'd think for that kind of money they could have a website without many typos!

There are custom made and high end models of all other types of firearms, why not smokeless MLers? I don't want to spend that kind of money when I can get a nice Savage or a SMI(mine arrived today :D ) for so much less; yet, there are those who will welcome such a firearm. If I didn't have a 3rd kid in college and other obligations, I'd be interested myself, maybe, $3000+ is a lot of money. Still I see nothing wrong with this being offered. I suspect the pressure is lower than it might seem like it would have to be to acheive this performance.

Been there, done that. Me and Henry have been shooting .45 cal sabotless, since about 1993.

Latest posts

Back