The decision to sell GOEX

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They basically said it's for sale, their already talking with potential buyers.

They basically said it's for sale, their already talking with potential buyers.
Let's hope so, for without Goex, muzzleoading shooters will be reduced to only the Schuetzen & Swiss brands of black powder. Plus, whatever no longer manufactured brands of black powders that they can find to purchase on the used market.

Slightly off topic, but where on earth do you find .54 caliber round balls? I can find .50 round balls easily, sometimes .45 caliber… but .54 caliber seems impossible. I need some Goex or Pyrodex powder and .54 caliber round balls for my Hawken but don’t believe I’ll ever find any…

Slightly off topic, but where on earth do you find .54 caliber round balls? I can find .50 round balls easily, sometimes .45 caliber… but .54 caliber seems impossible. I need some Goex or Pyrodex powder and .54 caliber round balls for my Hawken but don’t believe I’ll ever find any…
Have you looked on Gunbroker? No shortage of Hornady .54 round balls there but I have no idea what they should cost.

I just saw .54 RBs on the shelf at a Sportsmans Warehouse.

Track of the Wolf muzzleloading.
They have 54 caliber round balls in stock.
Also try Buffalo Arms or Graf and sons for powder and caps.

Thanks guys! Yeah Bass Pro and Academy haven’t had any here lately.

Back