"THE LUCKY BAG" Quality muzzleloading items that are hard to walk away from...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
"THE LUCKY BAG" Quality muzzleloading items that are hard to walk away from...

Once in a while that old gray matter come back to life. It's been a few years since getting anything from these folks, so its time to renew our previous friendship.   8)​
img4.jpg
img5.jpg
Check this firm out they have some very nice items.  :Red tup:

Re: "THE LUCKY BAG" Quality muzzleloading items that are hard to walk away from...

I've been eyeing them off myself but I'm struggling to justify it right now..... Maybe later? :D

Re: "THE LUCKY BAG" Quality muzzleloading items that are hard to walk away from...

I have started using a belt bag with a half dozen powder tubes (one with shot) measured charges in five tubes and a sewing kit (held together in a thin wooden block). I don't have an oil bottle (yet) and have ordered a ramrod combination rod end. 

This setup for hunting is much sweeter than the old hunting pouch and horn to deal with (that's left in the truck if needed), usually only hunt a mile around where its parked anymore.

Sewing kit in a hunting bag?

Have a button coming off - fix it right there (still hunting), need to tie something down - fix it right there, have a hole in a garment or bag, opening up while hunting - fix it right there.  Really handy little item for many uses.

The sewing kit makes sense. I've had that problem with buttons coming loose or wirse, that damn barb wire fence tore a hole in my pant leg. Man I hate that!

I pack a small sewing kit every time I leave home for more than a few days. 

When I took one to Mexico, Customs there tried to confiscate the needles. A nice (good-looking) woman who spoke Spanish fluently straightened them out. However, they did keep the hemostats that I used to grip the needle. They said it could be used as a weapon. I think they just wanted to use it as a roach clip.

I guess i'm lucky. I've never needed one while hunting. At least nothing that needed fixing on the hunt.

You have to get out of the Jeep Pete.....  :lol:

You have to get off the couch.  :tongue:

OldMtnMan said:
You have to get off the couch.  :tongue:
and you would know that "Old Mountain Man".....  :cheers:   :bow:   :blah:

Latest posts

Back