THE TWINS ACCURAS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvilorio1

Reaction score
Well guys I thought this might happen, but I did not want to really believe, but It did. With ML season starting this Saturday I had a feeling yesterday when I left for work that we were going to get a lot of calls for ML rifles and it happen, when it was all said and done I had six of them to sight in today, Three of them the customers were going to meet me at the range, but had three that i had to have ready for tomorrow to be pick up. Two of those I call the Twins since is a father and son and they both bought and set them up identical. Here they are.
ACCURAS V2 45 CAL.
BUSHNELL DOA 250
DNZ MOUNT
BH 209 100 GR.
BARNES MZ 195 GR. TAN SABOT
FIOCCHI 616 209 PRIMERS.
100 YRDS TARGETS
DON'T ASK ME WHICH ONE SHOT WHICH TARGET BECAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER.
THETWINS002.jpg

THETWINS001.jpg

THETWINS004.jpg

THETWINS003.jpg

THETWINS006.jpg

Well they are done and ready for pick up.

:D :)

Your just awesome Carlos. Your shooting ability is second to none and your knowledge of the ML'er world is unending. You go above and beyond the call to help your customers and forum members.
Thanks for helping all of us in one way or another.... :cheers: :cheers:

Ray.......

Good luck in the woods. ;)

I might have to add one of them to the collection. Do banks give muzzleloader loans? :D

No they don't the last time I check, but I might be able to help you out on that one. I knew you could not resist 8) 8)
Carlos

Latest posts

Back