This should be interesting

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a Rose laminate Omega X7 for auction on GunBroker, starting bid of $1, at
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =392427216

The only other one I have ever seen was owned by HunterB4 on this site. I remember he once asked for opinions on what he could get for it. There were a lot of estimates on this, my guess was as much as $600 to the right buyer since I thought it was unique. I guess we will see.

Wow! Beautiful! You guys could all pitch in and get it for my birthday...thanks in advance.

Not only beautiful, but face facts... that is a great rifle. Really all the rifle a person would need. Other then his hobby rifles of course :D . It will be interesting to see what that thing finally sells for. I often look at my collection and think to myself.. which ones would I keep or replace. But that one would be hard to part with.

After looking at Steve's last fall (2012) just had to have one. I found one identical to this one and bought it from a guy in New Jersey. It was brand new, still in the box, never shot. He neglected to tell me that it was coming from a smoker and it took me over a month of spraying and washing to get the smoke smell off the stock. I took the stock off and hung it in the garage for weeks but finally got it off the stock. It is a great shooter and easy to carry hunting since is is carbine length. Shoots XTP 300s with green crushed ribbed sabots and 100 grains of BH209 like a champ.

And I paid........Wait for it.......$300!!!

X7 is that the short barrel . I Have two Z5 . that are tack drivers set up with large mag rifle primers and Bh 209 . i like that stock ..... tempting

I saw that this morning , I currently have the x7 myself but sure would add another. That is now the second one in that rosewood stock I have seen.
Steve

That's a sweet looking rifle

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

I emailed questions three days ago, still waiting for a reply.

Still no reply back but I see the bid has gotten higher

I am not bidding because I never got a reply back. Good luck if you guys bid on it.
Steve

sbuff said:
I am not bidding because I never got a reply back. Good luck if you guys bid on it.
Steve

I don't blame you. I don't have an account so I won't be bidding.

$331 and less than 15 minutes

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Sold at $331. Someone got a nice buy. It sure was tempting.

A very good deal, assuming good condition. I paid $400 for mine, but I was in a hurry and had just flipped a shotgun I wasn't using.

I asked questions about the bore and breach area along with the spots on the barrel. Shame I never got replies back. Makes you wonder...

sbuff said:
I asked questions about the bore and breach area along with the spots on the barrel. Shame I never got replies back. Makes you wonder...
I have passed on a few things on GB due to seller not responding to. If the don't respond it makes me very skeptical of them.

I've also passed on deals because of no response. Makes me leary. I also never understood why some sellers don't list barrel condition when trying to sell a ML. Especially when they are gun dealers.

Maybe someone here bought it and will fess up! (and I hope its clean when they get it!) :D

Back