Tk2000 knight clearance

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't remember anything so.... does somebody make different chokes for these. Mor e open chokes is what I was looking for. I run a pack of beagles and would love to shoot few with a muzzleloading shotgun.

No one else makes choke for them. Would have to be custom made. I’ve been working on making one like Indian Creeks.
Recoil felt = load + gun weight. Heavy load , heavier recoil. And vice versa.

How long is the barrel? What is the barrel wall thickness behind where the Knight choke tube is threaded into the barrel?

DOC White offers 12 & 20 gauge threading of muzzles for Colonial Choke Tubes. He's got the tooling for the flush-mounted choke tubes. In addition he offers his own 0.660" Super Turkey 12 gauge choke tube that is not flush-mounted. It sticks out beyond the muzzle, at the barrel's diameter, approximately 1".

I noticed that when I reread it! Lol. I actually don't, would like to take a few rabbits with a muzzleloading shotgun.

Sampson co NC, and running deer is wondering. Listening to my dogs is so rewarding and trying to get in right spots. We do not hunt all over the highways neither. And my heart runs very fast when I hear my dogs coming in my direction, then a bunch of crashing noise, then a deer is on top of you, just like that, boom!

I'm in central Ohio. We aren't allowed to deer hunt with dogs, but have had many deer chases over the yrs. I love running my beagle hounds. But it is a dieing sport! And that is a sad thing!! Have made a few lifelong friends running dogs! And many memories! I bet that is a real time listening to a pack of beagles running deer to u and then get a close encounter! I know it is a huge tradition in your area and that is a neat thing! Keep running those beagles. Maybe someday I will get to experience that! Darin haas

Latest posts

Back