.. Todays results at 75 and 100 yards...........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:D  :)
Gloomy day. Heavy overcast but no rain. Forecast was for the sun to come out but no dice there either. No wind to speak of and what little there was was right in my face. Temp was around 50/55*. Good day to shoot. My barrel didn't get even warm. You had to wear boots though. If you didn't you have to walk thru 3/4"s of standing water and then mud. (Kind of reminded me of the days back in Nam). Here's 4 pics that I thought I would show because it's from 75 yards and 3 from 100 yards.

1st pic is 5 shots at 75 yards. 2nd pic is 1st 3 shots at 100 yards. 3 rd pic is 3 shots at 100 after I made adjustments. 4th pic is me me goofing off shooting just about every kind of bullet I had with me. AERE TIPS 295gr, HP's 295grs, Barnes RED HOTS 300 GRS, Barnes Spit fires 290 gr T-EZ's, Powerbelt all lead 295 grs. The 2 in the RED are AERO LITES 300 grs.
1st 3 pics were AEROLITES 300 gr with 100 grs of BLACKHORN 209 and those primers from ITALY, FIOCCHIS.( Thanks Carlos. Everything seemed to come together today. No problem with BP's Every load went BOOM today).

Great shootin! Goofing off and trying an assortment of bullets is fun huh?! Just as long as its making smoke and you're practicing pulling the trigger and having a good time, thats all that matters.

Those 300's shoot really good for you.

Hawg great shooting and you did have some fun today doing it. Does 300 Aerolites are shooting great for and that third target is amazing. Keep it up, all it takes is practice. I'm will be going out tomorrow morning to make some smoke with a new toy I got before I head out for Ft. Bragg.

Latest posts

Back