Took my seven year old fishing

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordfisher

Reaction score
Took my son to the river yesterday. i was throwing strike kings and putting worms on hook and bobbers for him. He caught a blue gill and two largemouths. An 8 incher and a 12 incher. i got skunked. He told me as we were going in. "dad, i feel bad that you didnt catch anything." I told him not to feel bad, I've caught plenty of fish and getting skunked by him just made me proud.

:) Thats what its all about fordfisher!!!

Several years ago I took my Daughter out on one of those Big Head Boats out of Myrtle Beach, SC while on vacation & she ended up cathing the largest fish of the day!! A BIG Sea Bass. She won a free fishin trip and BIG FISH WINNER Hat.. Man, I will never forget how happy she was plus still talkin about it years later even durin her college days (which is amazing!!!).

Way to go fordfisher!!! Turning the little guys on to hunting and fishing has given me a whole new dimension to the sport. Not to mention a whole new set of gear to check out :lol:

Thanx guys,
I'm taking my 12 yr. old daughter with me and my son this weekend. I want to show her that there is more to life than mp3 players and the internet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back