Tradition scopes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i ordered weaver type bases and rings from TRADITION ,received them today [i almost fell on my ass] packaged in USA .but made in CHINA

That comes as no surprise. How many US brand names are now made in China. First one that comes to mind is Scrade, makers of good knives.

RAF said:
That comes as no surprise. How many US brand names are now made in China. First one that comes to mind is Scrade, makers of good knives.

you mean SCHRADE

Opps, fingers missed the "h". Sorry. :( Should have proof read it :wink: .

no big deal RAF i have done it many times [old age ] fingers are faster than the brain ...i will be 63 in may :idea:

black powder said:
no big deal RAF i have done it many times [old age ] fingers are faster than the brain ...i will be 63 in may :idea:

In my case it's the other way around. My old fingers can't keep up anymore :wink:

took the tradition scope and my muzzleloader to the range yesterday.the scope is useless ,i brought it back ,got a refund and bought a bushnell trophy 3-9x40 mm ...well back to the range tomorrow and start all over.

Latest posts

Back