• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Traditions Vortek Strikerfire Rifle For Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowler1

Reaction score
I am selling my Vortek. I bought it about a year ago and used it for one season. Excellent condition. Trigger breaks at 2.5 pounds. Mine has the Cerakote finish and Veil Camo Stock. Includes Talley scope base and rings. Selling for $350 plus shipping.

Mattthumbnail_IMG_2135.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2131.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2131.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2133.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2133.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_IMG_2138.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2138.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 0
I will come down on the price to $320 plus shipping. That's a pretty good deal in my opinion.

Matt

I did not shoot it extensively....just enough to get it sighted in to hunt with but the groups I did shoot were in the 2 inch range at 100 yards using 250 grain Hornady XTPs with 2 pellets of 777 propellant. I did not experiment with any other bullets or loads so I think it can do better. I only wanted to get it sighted in to hunt with. I killed three deer with it. All were a little over 100 yards and all were perfect shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back