Traditions Yukon 50 at Sportsmans guide

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one for a short period of time that I sold to a coworker who really needed a muzzy for an upcoming hunt that was sighted in and ready to go. Accuracy with 250 gr xtps was just a shade under an inch for 3 shot groups at 50 yards with 80-100 gr of BH209. No trouble with it and I kinda liked the design. I wish the drop breech was better quality, not sure what metal it was made from. Not much blowback on mine and the drop breech didn't stick with the BH209. I wish I had a little more time with it to work up a load as it carried and shouldered well for me and the trigger was acceptable. Might just pick up another.

A lot of guys were picking up the Remington Genesis, which is basically the same gun, with rebate for around $100.00 so they are a little off the wall there... I got a stainless barrel model for $162.00

cayuga said:
A lot of guys were picking up the Remington Genesis, which is basically the same gun, with rebate for around $100.00 so they are a little off the wall there... I got a stainless barrel model for $162.00

+1 - Ditto on the stainless for me.

Latest posts

Back