TrailCam Pics

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

Reaction score
I didn't know exactly where to put this, but I thought some of you fellers' might like to see it.

I filled my feeder up with corn on Feb. 25, after it had been empty since the first week of September. I went ahead and put my camera up, not really expecting much the first few days. I waited 9 days before checking it, and there were 143 pictures showing. At first I thought that I had forgot to erase the pictures from last year. SON, was I surprised! No monsters, but I could finger 5 different bucks, and several different does. All of this is within 150 yd. of my back door! Looks like the "8-point-or-better" thing is paying off.
mar-buck1.jpg
mar-buck2.jpg
[/img]
mar-buck3.jpg
mar-buck4.jpg
mar-doe.jpg
[/img]

nice pics that is so cool

I know we should not shoot spikes but i like the #3 pic nice even spikes

that would be my favorite trophy nice 5-6" even spikes

on a side note

some one put a camera on our property (they were trespassing)

i found it and left then a nice pic

about 4 weeks later i was bow hunting and saw a guy sneaking aroung when i asked him what he was doing he lied said had permission and some jerk left him a funky pic on his trail cam

i smiled and said the maybe it was the DNR i called since he was not welcome here and if i found him out there again the DNR would be called as well as county sheriff

sorry to hijack

Latest posts

Back