ULA finally complete

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm inspired for a moment,,one other thing I know there's a couple of rifles close to what I'm talkin about out there I won't State who they are and I won't say anything about those I have not shot them to comment on them,, I do notice this about the guns I'm talking about almost everyone that shoots one that shooting holes has bought arrowheads or Jeff replacement parts , or somebody else is breech plug,,I want a gun from the factory that I don't have to buy replacement parts to make it shoot the way it should off the factory floor am I the only one in that boat,,,

Maybe topic for a new thread I apologize that if y'all can't tell by now I get wound up sometimes

My normal load with a 225gr XPB is very tolerable. The stock and recoil pad work great. My recreational 225gr FTX load is nearly the same but a little slower. Since you use so much less of "that powder" it feels milder than BH209. Its less than half as much powder by weight.

My normal load with a 225gr XPB is very tolerable. The stock and recoil pad work great. My recreational 225gr FTX load is nearly the same but a little slower. Since you use so much less of "that powder" it feels milder than BH209. Its less than half as much powder by weight.
Have you ever had any luck with a 200gr 460s&w xpb ?? It is almost all ogjive !!! Just curious.....

Sideshow as soon as I see a box of them at a local shop I intend to try them. I have been hunting with the 275xpb.

Sideshow as soon as I see a box of them at a local shop I intend to try them. I have been hunting with the 275xpb.
I hunt with the 275 in my knight . I found some at Cabelas (200gr) for trying in my 45 Raptor cf and got curious about a mz load . Not much is straight on the sides !!!

Latest posts

Back