V2 45CAL SABOTLESS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Love my smokepoles, but when what I'm hunting can kill me I want more than one shot!

You just have to make sure you're shooting from under a large tree so that you can scramble up it should your shot have no effect ;)

Tried the V2 without a wad today & it shoots about 6" to the left so I'll keep using the wad.

Spitfire said:
You just have to make sure you're shooting from under a large tree so that you can scramble up it should your shot have no effect ;)
At my age. I don't scramble very good anymore.

Greg, was that with knurled bullets? Do you like saboted or sabotless better? Is your first shot on a clean bore stay inside your groupings?

Great shooting partner. A 5 shot group removes all doubt!

FrontierGander said:
did the wad improve accuracy " group size" or did it stay the same?
Yes it did. They opened up to about 4 inches without the wad.

Tony said:
Greg, was that with knurled bullets? Do you like saboted or sabotless better? Is your first shot on a clean bore stay inside your groupings?

Great shooting partner. A 5 shot group removes all doubt!
Yes it was Tony. I love going sabotless with this gun. The bullet fits the same all the way down. The first shot is dead on as well. I am very happy with this gun & that 5 shot group came quite easily ( & surprised me that it did ) but laying one after another in the bull was really a piece of cake with this set up. This is my only 45 & I got it from Carlos. I'm really glad that he sold it to me :)

I bet you would be amazed what you can do when you really think you have to :!: :lol:

Latest posts

Back