• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN V2 Optima Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTWOLF1974

Reaction score
Looking for a CVA V2 Optima Pistol in .50cal.

Seller must accept USPMO as payment. Please PM me.....

Long gone......

I would contact muzzle-loaders.com directly, and see if you can get onto some sort of backorder or waitlist.

My understanding (via muzzle-loaders.com) is that muzzle-loaders.com is the exclusive distributor for the Optima pistol.

Might want to enter your email in the “Notify Me When Available“ box, on their various Optima pistol product pages.

“Can’t hurt, might help!” :lewis:

Last edited:
lol!!!!

My hunting Optima pistol will be the absolute last muzzleloader I will sell. I've shot more deer with it in the last few years than I have with the Accura or Kodiak. Combined. The other Optima pistol I have new and yet in the box will remain as such until I have the barrel drilled out and re-lined to .45 cal some day. If I croak before then my two grandsons will each get one.

lol!!!!

My hunting Optima pistol will be the absolute last muzzleloader I will sell. I've shot more deer with it in the last few years than I have with the Accura or Kodiak. Combined. The other Optima pistol I have new and yet in the box will remain as such until I have the barrel drilled out and re-lined to .45 cal some day. If I croak before then my two grandsons will each get one.
Mr. Tom I wondering if the Optima pistol would be a good 2nd shot back up on stand. Your thoughts?

Mr. Tom I wondering if the Optima pistol would be a good 2nd shot back up on stand. Your thoughts?

Absolutely. I use my hunting pistol as my PRIMARY hunting gun. The last four deer I have taken with the pistol have dropped within fifteen feet of the hit. My pistol is sighted for 50 yards, but I also shoot it out to 100 yards at the club and am totally comfortable with the idea of taking a shot that far if need be. I may be hunting bear again this fall and I'll be toting the pistol if I get drawn. Never, ever, under-estimate what those Optima pistols are capable of doing.

What is the best stock for making a pistol? Plastic stocks are they hollow when you cut them off?I imfine wood would be best

1st T/C BD pistol, 2nd .50 Disc pistol made w/ thumb hole stock. Might look better w/regular stock but feels good w/thumb hole. Foam on grip is to keep from cutting into web of hand

View attachment 19032View attachment 19033
Morning dbowling:
I am ALWAYS amazed at the ideas and ingenuity that individuals like yourself come up with and THEN make it happen!!!
You have given me a project to work on that I had not thought of so THANK YOU !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back