Very Cool Gift!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I recieved a SUPER Cool gift in the Mail today from Forum member willfish4fud, and wanted to share it here.

Check this out! He made it by Hand, Wet Formed, and Dyed, If you look close you can see it has Elk Tracks in it! This will DEFINITELY be at my Side during Muzzleloader season! What an AWESOME thought out setup this is! Thank you again my Brother!! I REALLY like it!!
FDPASIv.jpg

WOabWNN.jpg

Caps, all sealed up, yet easy to get at
YuVx7b4.jpg

2 Powder Charges, 2 Bullets, and Cap Holder, AWESOME Compact Setup!
UZG7Uoe.jpg

I feel inadequate now. I use a pair of Mosin Nagant ammo pouches to tote my possibles. One set holds rammer tools, patches and alcohol bottle( not the drinking kind)
The other holds powder tubes and bullets/ sabots.
Cheap and practical.
Your new kit is superb.

He did a FANTASTIC Job on this Thing!! It is a piece of Artwork that i will Cherish from here on! When I opened the Box, I thought WOW! How cool of him to Take the Time and Make this For me! Things like this are Priceless to me!! LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Lewis turned me onto LRH barrels n heavy conicals. Made muzzleloading more fun for me. Now I point my renegade at a deer and it’s a done deal within 100 yards. Well worth the gift my friend.
All my stuff is one-off and totally hand made. For anyone interested I make several sizes/styles of these pouches and other accessories. And I’ll do special pricing for forum members. Feel free to contact me

Back