Wa State F&G, I don’t understand

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I post this so others in different states can see what happens when the wrong people with certain agendas are put in positions of power within a fish and game commission to set seasons and rules. This can happen anywhere. The majority of Wa f&g commission is anti hunting. It’s not a secret or conspiracy. We’re on year 3 of them removing spring bear hunting without notice because apparently they feel it’s “unethical “ and that the spring season dramatically reduces the population of bears especially sows and cubs even though that’s false. It’s against the laws to shoot sows with cubs. The population of bears has now become a problem in a lot of areas without any management. Sorry for the rant but it’s ridiculous the governor appointed these people.C97C59E5-8F5B-4CEE-A91B-C3A04593E43D.jpeg

Hunting seasons and regulations should based on science! The wolf population in the upper peninsula of Michigan is another good example of politics interfering with science based seasons and regulations!

I post this so others in different states can see what happens when the wrong people with certain agendas are put in positions of power within a fish and game commission to set seasons and rules. This can happen anywhere. The majority of Wa f&g commission is anti hunting. It’s not a secret or conspiracy. We’re on year 3 of them removing spring bear hunting without notice because apparently they feel it’s “unethical “ and that the spring season dramatically reduces the population of bears especially sows and cubs even though that’s false. It’s against the laws to shoot sows with cubs. The population of bears has now become a problem in a lot of areas without any management. Sorry for the rant but it’s ridiculous the governor appointed these people.View attachment 30657
We've had a lottery here since 2004 so unless you know someone your not going to get a bear been entered since 2009 still no damn bear

Back