Wal Mart selling Triumphs for 275!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinbrian

Reaction score
Here in Savannah Tennessee!! The blued/ black (w/ weathershield). That's about 300 bucks after taxes. There are two left. I'll obsess about this for the rest of the day...until I buy one or they sell them. Crap!...I didn't need this today.

I just bought one last night at Wal Mart in Rochester, IN for $275. They had two left also. I wasn't even in the market, but I know a good deal and didn't want to wait. Last time I hesitated on a good deal, it was snapped up and I missed out. This time I jumped on it. I hear the Triumph w/ BH 209 works real well. Can't wait to try it out.

Well I am glad they do not have them around where I live. I really do not need another rifle. And for a price like that it would be hard to turn down.

I think I will check our local Walmart, if I had a spare one I could get rid of the Omega. Lee

tdespot said:
I just bought one last night at Wal Mart in Rochester, IN for $275. They had two left also. I wasn't even in the market, but I know a good deal and didn't want to wait. Last time I hesitated on a good deal, it was snapped up and I missed out. This time I jumped on it. I hear the Triumph w/ BH 209 works real well. Can't wait to try it out.
DID YOU GET A $50 REBATE ALSO?

billyzink said:
tdespot said:
DID YOU GET A $50 REBATE ALSO?

billyzink,

Unfortunately the Triumph is not included in the T/C Promotion. Encore barrels $25 Rebate. Encore, Pro-Hunter, Endeaver (209X50 only) $50 Rebate. Omega Z5 $50 Rebate. Icon $50 Rebate.

Here is a link to the cupons.

http://www.tcarms.com/offers/

I checked the rebates, but as the previous poster said, it's not for the Triumph. I thought I had read in one of the earlier posts that T/C was offering a "starter package" with these, but I didn't see anything like that on their site. Anyone know about this, or am I dreaming this up?

TC Omega Clearance!

Last year I had just purchased my Omega on Gun Broker a few days after Christmas. Then the local Walmart marked down their Omega Z5 with thumbhole stock to $179 then a week later to $129. I should have bought it too, but was a little short on dough after Christmas. I put a little money back and will be checking Walmart after Christmas this year!

My mom works at Wal-Mart and I have her on "Diligent Sporting Goods Markdown Watch". I told her to call me ASAP as soon as anything MZ related gets marked down.

So far nothing......................................

tdespot said:
I checked the rebates, but as the previous poster said, it's not for the Triumph. I thought I had read in one of the earlier posts that T/C was offering a "starter package" with these, but I didn't see anything like that on their site. Anyone know about this, or am I dreaming this up?

tdespot,

You were not dreaming, that was in the previous promotion, as was a Knight Gun Case for one of the rifles. I think that expired the end of Oct or Nov. IIRC the Triumph was included in that one, but I think they are selling like hotcakes right now at nearly any price, so T/C is taking that to the bank.

Thanks, Busta, for the info. I didn't really need the stuff anyway, but you know how it is with free stuff - take it if you can get it. :)

Just got the word,
Triumphs are $275
Optima Thumbholes blued/black $147
Buckhorns $100

Now I am watching for T7 powder and Shockwaves to go on sale.

what city ?

They dont have any of that in hastings/GR ????

SWThomas said:
My Wal-Mart sucks! They don't carry any muzzleloader stuff.

I know how you feel. I checked out 7 walmarts, none carry any ML stuff anymore around here.

I have a buddy downstate that bought one at the Burton store; think it was the last one!

Wait a while they will go down, my local walmart has several left, I hope to pick one of them up later for around 225. be nice to have a spare. Lee

The Wal-Mart in Belleville, Mi (right off I-94) has the MZ's on sale now. So does the Wal-Mart in New Hudson, Mi (I-96 and Milford road).

Back