Want To Hunt In Maine? Bear Deer Moose

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy

Reaction score
I have two camps in Maine, one is in Greenville and the other is in Andover. We hunt bear out of Andover. My friend Dale has a real good guide service. He will charge 650.00 for a week on his baits. This is dirt cheap for a hunt. I will let 1-5 guys or gals stay at my camp free. It's a basic non electric camp but comfortable. Gas lights, propane stove and the roof doesn't leak! You will have to bring or buy food(wal-mart 15-18 miles away).
In Greenville I have a camp with electric. 3 men  or 4 if 2 guys want to share the big bed :affraid: Guides up there will run 1000-1500. You could moose hunt in either camp but we should have a serious talk on moose #'s before you dish out that kind of dough . Deer hunting is good in either camp.
The end of august is the start of bear and that is filled With us, might squeeze in 2 more. Don't wait cause Dale fills up fast.
Check out:  MEFISHWILDLIFE.COM
Nit Wit

Andover camp is in 7, 12 is nearby Greenville camp is in 9, 8+ 14 close.
Moose hunting is not a piece of cake anymore! I contend zone 1+ 2 are the best. The herd is down due to winter ticks killing the moose. 65% success rate2014, yet they only dropped permits by 15%. I predict we won't be hunting be hunting them in a few years! Having zone 1 moose for supper tonight. :cheers:
Ray

And I had a cow and calf walk through my carrots 2 years ago. Zone 23. Go figure.

Back