want to put my 2 cents in.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
want to put my 2 cents in.

ok guys and gals here it is. the reason i like this small fourm is this. frontiergander is learning, is a sharing teacher. that is awesome, he is constantly learning and sharing. that is a mature personality and leading every one to a better. he is growing in much knowledge and  loves to share it with us. also buck is a very wise man with much to share. when he post it is because he has deep years of experience and brain power into what he is talking about. these two guys are always worth listening to. frontiergander for his constant searching for better and better and buck for what they already know. you both bring so much to this site. and every month that goes by it is getting better and better because of you two. I WANT TO WARN YOU TWO OF ONE THING, A PERSON WHO COMES TO THIS SITE AND HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND NO QUESTIONS. THEIR IS A DEEP REASON FOR THAT, AND IT WILL NOT BENIFIT YOU IN THE LONG RUN. TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT.please you two, keep up your constant input and then this site will be going in the right direction. beware of sheep who are really wolves.

Re: want to put my 2 cents in.

Can’t be me sense I know nothing & only have questions!  Lol!

love what you said, no it isnt you, thanks for the laugh.

strong eagle said:
I WANT TO WARN YOU TWO OF ONE THING, A PERSON WHO COMES TO THIS SITE AND HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND NO QUESTIONS. THEIR IS A DEEP REASON FOR THAT, AND IT WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN THE LONG RUN. TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT.
Damn folks after that intro we, both Jonathan and yours truly don't know whether to hide or run .....  Thank you, we are just like what one of the scholars said "life is a learning process" - guess that's were most of us are these days with the way products keep improving.
Thank you strong eagle that was very nice of you.  :hats off:

i love people who are learning and sharing, sharing is the sign of being a really good mature person, also i love old farts like me who want to share all the things they know and have learned through life. please keep it up. had a good experience at the gym today. i strength training 3 young me. 2 are 17 years old and one is 14 years old. one of the 17 year old boys is in a growing spurt. with the training he is doing and growing he one arm curled 110 pounds. many pro bodybuilder can even do this. no steroid, just a lot of meat, milk, potatoes and oatmeal. the fun thing about this young man he was picked on bad when he was in grade school. i keep telling him, no revenge as he could walk over those guys now like a bulldozer. all three of these young men are ranchers sons and work their butts off with horses and cattle on their off time. it is really fun working with them as to guns you all would like them also. they hunt coyotes at every chance they get as well as deer and the 14 year old got a nice elk this winter. they bust colt out to ride and once in a while they get stove up but in a couple of days they are back at it. one of them did a partial leg press of 1200 pounds today. the other day he deadlifted 450 pounds. between the ranch work and school and working out they have no time for bad things to do. they also save their money like a miser which im glad they do. they each have some cows of their own plus horses and they have alot of spending money i dont have. they dont blow it but are building a good savings account. they are really good roll models for all those around them in their highschool. the 14 year old had a good year in wrestling. won most of his matches with ease. lost a couple to boys 3 and 4 years older then him. when he is senior no one will come close to beating him. he is tall and already filled out to his frame well. we call him mr. pecs as he is really getting good in the bench press. anyways i had to share the fun im having with these boys. they like to lift more than the old man, thats ok as im pushing them hard and they like that.

I always figure if I dont learn at least a little something every day Ive not been paying attention .

your 100 percent right mark, im with you all the way on that one. for me it is working out at the gym, shooting my pistols, cooking or cleaning the house and i try to learn a little more french every day. also sitting in my lazy boy type chair with electric controls. man is that a gift from GOD. every one should have one of those.

Back