Was just blocked from bidding on GB

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
By a dealer because he said I didn't have enough feedback, sent him a email back explaining I don't buy muzzleloaders from there hardly ever and what makes the difference as long as I pay them on time and how they ask.. I gave him close to 400 positive feedback reference from different forums (even sent him a link to my ebay feedback) that I have done deals on in the last 15 yrs.
Be pretty dumb to lose a sale because you don't want to sell to someone with low feedback on a particular forum.
Mods feel free to move this if cant be here.

dbowling said:
By a dealer because he said I didn't have enough feedback, sent him a email back explaining I don't buy muzzleloaders from there hardly ever and what makes the difference as long as I pay them on time and how they ask.. I gave him close to 400 positive feedback reference from different forums (even sent him a link to my ebay feedback) that I have done deals on in the last 15 yrs.
Be pretty dumb to lose a sale because you don't want to sell to someone with low feedback on a particular forum.
That’s nonsensical. You bidding on a White again :)
Maybe it’s cwwenterprises under a different name :)
If you don’t get it worked out I can probably bid for you

no not a White this time, its a Knight. if he wont let me bid he can stick it where its very dark.Been buying/selling stuff for a long time and that's a 1st.

1874sharpsshooter said:
dbowling said:
That’s nonsensical. You bidding on a White again :)
Maybe it’s cwwenterprises under a different name :)
If you don’t get it worked out I can probably bid for you

It's a very common practice on ebay for sales that often fall through like autos. But it usually goes something like this.....

"If you have low or no feedback, contact me before you bid or the bid will be removed".

that would of been great if it would say that in their auction, instead of letting me try to bid and then saying you've been blocked, please contact seller to resolve this problem.

OnTheFly said:
It's a very common practice on ebay for sales that often fall through like autos. But it usually goes something like this.....

"If you have low or no feedback, contact me before you bid or the bid will be removed".

dbowling said:
that would of been great if it would say that in their auction, instead of letting me try to bid and then saying you've been blocked, please contact seller to resolve this problem.

OnTheFly said:

No argument from me. I have sold many items to people with zero or low feedback numbers. All you have to do as a seller is educate yourself on the common ways buyers can scam a seller. Sadly It is not rare anymore, and some sellers get paranoid which this guys apparently is. I'm sure you are a stand up guy based on your other feedback.

You can't buy a muzzy because you don't have any feedback. You don't have any feedback because you haven't bought a muzzy. HMMMMMMM............

Stupid, I don't buy enough stuff online to get much feedback. There was a White 410 listed on here from over on 24hr campfire so I joined and ask the guy if it was still available. Got a snotty NO and have not been able to login on the sight since, have sent emails to 24hr with no response just don't make any sense.

Back