Well Once Again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshot1

Reaction score
Was helping my wife some and my Back said the heck with this.

I think I'm done with Deer Hunting. Can't find anyone to help with gear and I can't do it by myself.

Can't even deal with Road Kill. So Fishing and maybe Squirrel Hunting.

oneshot

Sorry to read that news about your back. Perhaps you have some hope that your back will feel better and you will be able to get out to hunt!
Ron

I have had three back surgeries and now found my back is bone on bone. Most medicines don't help with the pain so you just grit your teeth and bare it. Gritting your teeth is a poor way to get rid of teeth with large fillings, you bite down hard enough and they break off at the gum line.  

Getting old isn't for babies by any means, no wonder the ones that survive are considered old grumpy bastards.   :shock:   :(   :lol:

"Getting old isn't for babies by any means, no wonder the ones that survive are considered old grumpy bastards. "

Speak for yourself, Buck.

Oh, wait. I is one. :shock: :D 
Ron

Buck Conner said:
I have had three back surgeries and now found my back is bone on bone. Most medicines don't help with the pain so you just grit your teeth and bare it. Gritting your teeth is a poor way to get rid of teeth with large fillings, you bite down hard enough and they break off at the gum line.  

Getting old isn't for babies by any means, no wonder the ones that survive are considered old grumpy bastards.   :shock:   :(   :lol:
Well they say that surgery won't help. Last year about this time I was 50 feet from the house and almost couldn't make it back.

I had a Fishing Charter paid for in the Gulf but backed out being afraid of Hurricanes. My wife said it might of put me in a Wheelchair.

Deer Season has been open 7 days. I have 3 permits but have been holding off because its been too hot.

Been on Hydrocodone for a few years. My Doctor told me a year ago he was surprised I can still walk.

I have no teeth.

oneshot

Back