What does Knight make that would compare to the Elite?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onedown

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, and read so much positive feedback on this gun, I went to the Knight web site to look at the Elite and the Extreme. However, they are not made anymore. What does Knight, TC, or CVA make that would be like this gun? If it was such a good shooting gun, then why did Knight quite making it.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but like I said, I'm new here.

ONEdown

The Knight Elite is a awsome shooting gun and it is not being made any more, why I'm not sure but the Extreme is still being manufactured and I will tell you that I just bought one about 2 months ago and I will have to say ( 5 stars ) it is a very very accurate shooting gun also I am in no way dissapointed in this gun at all I can hold a 1" or better group at 100yds all day long. :D

Have not shot one but the LRH is a shooter also from what I understand,
I am going monday to pick up a KRB7 SS / black comp I read one fella with open sights was getting any were from 3/4" to 1 1/4" groups with his KRB shooting conicals . I have to admit that I am a hudg Knight fan after seeing how they shoot.

GET YOUR SELF A KNIGHT AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG
:D

Ron G.

Many of the Knight and Thompson Center rifles have guaranteed accuracy out of the box. If I was looking for a long distance rifle right now, I would look at the Knight Long Range Hunter or the Thompson Center Triumph in .50 caliber.

I have read a lot of posts about the new Knight Rolling Block and to say they are not impressive sounding would be a false statement. And I have no idea why a rolling block appeals to me. Maybe I read too many buffalo hunting stories about the old west when I was a kid. I might have to get me one of them yet.

Actually any of the Thompson Center and Knight rifles should give you great accuracy. Whether they would match the Knight Elite I could not say, but they should do a fine job anyway...

Latest posts

Back