what does your screen name mean?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wintherbarnes, cuz I like WINchester, weaTHERby, and BARNES.
On some other forums I go by Slitrik, which is my shortened version of Slick Tricks, which I also like. :D

bumpin up an old thread. patinthehat is my name on every forum ive ever been on. My name is patrick. people call me pat. and i used to wear a ball cap 24X7 so my friends called me pat in the hat.

CueBall (Q for short) due to my long suffering condition of a lack of hair (on my scalp, that is).

When my son was 4 and started out in taekwondo I would shave his head instead of paying for haircuts. He asked me why I didn't do the same thing and so I started... and have never quit.

I use a Gillette and completely go bald for deer hunting, (as well as 2 - 3 other times a year when a wild hair strikes me) and the boys up at camp hung CueBall on me about 16 years back.

Shoot, some of those guys up north don't even know my given name... :lol:

Oberhaz said:
I have a small farm and we raise Oberhasli Dairy goats.

My niece and her husband run a goat dairy farm. Big operation too. She was telling me about it, and all I thought was... sounds like too much work for me. But the market for it is good in her area. And goat meat is very good to eat.

cayuga said:
Oberhaz said:
I have a small farm and we raise Oberhasli Dairy goats.

My niece and her husband run a goat dairy farm. Big operation too. She was telling me about it, and all I thought was... sounds like too much work for me. But the market for it is good in her area. And goat meat is very good to eat.

We really enjoy it, it's work, but not overwhelming in any way. My wife makes really good cheese with the milk, yogurt, and soaps. And you are absolutely right the meat is fantastic! Most people I know have never tried it. In fact, the thought of it is too much for them. Oh we'll, if they only knew.

I really like goat meat, especially in Indian, Thai and Jamaican style curry dishes. A Mexican style called Birria is good too.

My screen name

My screen name is a tribute to my best dog "Gunner", he died recently at the young age of 10 and I miss him dearly. He was a shepard mix, powerful in his day and loyal to a fault. He will be missed.

I just was fortunate to pick an easy name to remember that is hunting related I use this same name on multiple forums Bow included

Mine is pretty self explainitory. 1st Bn, 4th Marine Rgiment, 1st Brigade. Hooraah! Semper Fi, all you grunts!!!!

I was a Black Hawk pilot when I joined this site. That has been my call sign on any forum I join if its available.

Back