What is Your Favorite Modern Inline

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may draw some attention but right now its my CVA Accura V2. I've had this for years and it shoots really really good and I've taken a lot of game with it. However I recently acquired 2 Rem 700MLs and put Badger Ridge conversions in them and a Knight Mountaineer .45. These 3 rifles are still new enough that I haven't had sufficient time to work with them.
So at this point its,still the CVA.

This may draw some attention but right now its my CVA Accura V2. I've had this for years and it shoots really really good and I've taken a lot of game with it. However I recently acquired 2 Rem 700MLs and put Badger Ridge conversions in them and a Knight Mountaineer .45. These 3 rifles are still new enough that I haven't had sufficient time to work with them.
So at this point its,still the CVA.
I have an Accura V2 Lr with a Leupold VX Freedom ultimate slam scope and I absolutely love it!

I have a T/C Encore 209x45 that I have used for about 20 years now. It shoots about every load accurately. I have used Great Plains bullets, T/C Maxiballs, Powerbelts, but Harvestor Crushed Rib sabots have allowed me to use a variety of 10 mm hunting bullets to get the most out of the firearm.

I've only owned one A Thompson Center strike
My first and only one so I can't compare it to anything else but I certainly do like it

Quite a few years ago I got into conversation with an older guy at the Walmart gun counter. He had just bought a brand new Omega, was taking it home to get sighted in and suggested I might like to try it out. Ended up spending several hours out behind this fella's house sighting in for him and just flat fell in deep lust with that rifle. Unfortunately, at the time I was raising 5 kids and making car and house payments which the wife seemed to think had some kind of priority. So I've been these many years with just my old .308 for deer hunting, but recently kinda got the bug again and decided it's time. Unfortunately, since T/C has gone away, I'll probably have to make do with an Optima but I think I'll be okay.

Non smokeless…Knight LRH 50 cal Thumbhole
Smokeless CVA Apex 358

Greg

Quite a few years ago I got into conversation with an older guy at the Walmart gun counter. He had just bought a brand new Omega, was taking it home to get sighted in and suggested I might like to try it out. Ended up spending several hours out behind this fella's house sighting in for him and just flat fell in deep lust with that rifle. Unfortunately, at the time I was raising 5 kids and making car and house payments which the wife seemed to think had some kind of priority. So I've been these many years with just my old .308 for deer hunting, but recently kinda got the bug again and decided it's time. Unfortunately, since T/C has gone away, I'll probably have to make do with an Optima but I think I'll be okay.
It’s never too late! Still lots of Omegas (some unfired) available these days. 😉

My old faithful Knight original DISC 50 cal is the one I’ve killed the most deer with, but the recently acquired MK85 is fast becoming my favorite. I’ll be in the woods with it in the morning.:lewis:

I bought a Knight disc Extreme 50 cal last year then bought a Mountaineer barrel/bolt assembly for it in 45 cal. I also picked up 2 Rem 700mls and had Badger Ridge conversions put on them. Those 3 are all good shooters but honestly I haven't had enough time to work with them. This being said I have to say my CVA Accura V2 50 cal is my fav as of right now followed closely by my T/C Encore .45. I'm sure that will change once i get the others shooting.

Hands down and walking away, my T/C Firehawk, stainless/ walnut, .50 caliber, 24 inch 1-38 twist. No QLA.
Good looking, points like my finger and amazingly accurate.
Also goes BOOM every time. Lit with #11s and fed Holy Black. She likes sabots and conicals.
Ne're to be parted with...
Accura v 2 50cal stainless nitride 27 in. Barrel adjustable trigger, 3x9 Kronos bdc scope bought in 2019

Latest posts

Back