What's everyone's favorite knife

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a folding Kershaw Black Colt II, 1045A, for thirty years and wouldn't trade it for anything.

I guess my favorite knife is a Spyderco Impala, but I carry either a Zero Tolerance 0561 or a Spyderco ROC.
Here the Impala. I’ve probably cleaned a hundred deer with it.
B7BA97B5-7FF4-4850-B3E1-E7757808FACB.jpeg

1684212405416.png

This is a photo of my everyday kitchen/hunting knife. Its a Kinfolk brand. I was wondering about an old garbage pile and ran across this knife. The sheath was damaged, and the handle was in bad shape as well. This image is from google cause I'm lazy. I replaced the handle with a deer horn and threw the sheath away.

If I leave home I've got one stainless folding multi-tool with a single 2.25" knife blade in my pocket, and one 3" double blade dagger in a kydex sheath with neck chain under my shirt.

When hunting, I also wear a leather sheathed, 16" x 1.5" x 3/16" one-piece blade and trench grip handle knife/machete/saw for general use. That one has been riding in my vehicles' center console for 30 years.

Benchmade Bugout. Never thought I’d EDC a knife that expensive, but after I did I’ll never trade it for any of the cheap junk I used before.

Back