WHAT'S IN YOUR POUCH ...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
WHAT'S IN YOUR POUCH ...

The easiest way to share this with you is have you 'click' on this link ... This is a test to see if everyone can see these wares, remember once on this page 'click' on the picture, a larger one will appear, when finished looking "click" off on it and move to the next one and so on.

This page covers: hunting pouch content, day bags, and shooting pouch content. If this works we would like you folks to share "What's In Your POUCH".

Did an article for the backwoodsman last year on this issue. I travel light so the tools i need to remove/clean nipple, cleaning patch, spare patches and caps are basically it.

About to do an article on preparing your rifle & gear for hunting season. Always fun topics!

Cool link...neat stuff there for sure .
Thanks for sharing.
Here is a brain tan elk skin shooting bag I made and all the fixin's to shoot round ball from my flintlock fowler.
Andy
dsc06016.jpg

See! That is exactly what I see real mountain men and eastern hunters using. I get tired of seeing all this fancy equipment and fancy decked out shooting bags. Not many hunters back east or the rockies had all this fancy stuff. They got what was cheap or what  they knew how to make and used it.

Excellent looking bag! I added one of those tiny screw drivers to my shooting bag today as well.

At times if done right "fancy" can be good...
Here is a fancy bag of mine.
Andy
Please note the 1851 Navy ( original from 1863 ) is not brass framed,,,just looks that way in the light
p1110010.jpg

Latest posts

Back