whats up at knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-19-Knight-Ulite-Nitride.jpg

For myself only, the advantages of the Nitride process has worked extremely well. Can not say I have encountered any dis-advantages at all.

It is no more difficult to load or clean than a SS version. The corrosion resistance of the process is awesome. And again I myself believe it is far superior to bluing - it certainly wears better.

There are some real advantages to the Nitride finish.

For myself only, the advantages of the Nitride process has worked extremely well. Can not say I have encountered any dis-advantages at all.

It is no more difficult to load or clean than a SS version. The corrosion resistance of the process is awesome. And again I myself believe it is far superior to bluing - it certainly wears better.

Has having the nitride barrel changed your cleaning process? Do you feel less obligation to clean after shooting?

I actually have not changed anything in my cleaning routine. Then I should say that I have not found it necessary to clean nearly as much I use use to do, especially with a blued barrel. With the Knight/GM stainless barrels I have developed a routine that works for me.

When you look at the Nitride process and what it encompasses - it really should make the cleaning less necessary due corrosion.

Well i got an email from knight, stainless only, no explanation just stainless only

1-19-Knight-Ulite-Nitride.jpg

What stock is that and did it drop right in?

Latest posts

Back