wheres all the caps

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you buy online you're stuck with hazmat fees. I won't even look online anymore. Within 40 miles of me in any direction there are several smaller, mom/pop type, privately owned gun shops that carry reloading stuff and they generally have what I need. I may not find the exact brand I'd like, but I am not without. You show primers and I am referring to primers. The #11 caps are all over around here and I can buy those at will any time I may need/want some.

been looking online and in store im running low on caps can't find any near me and i aint driving to philly to get some
Caps & primers are two different things.
You should be able to hit Bass Pro or one of the LGS in the tri county area & get 209 primers.
I don't blame ya for not wanting to drive to Philly, Been there, done that, & it was not fun & I couldn't wait to leave.

Caps & primers are two different things.
You should be able to hit Bass Pro or one of the LGS in the tri county area & get 209 primers.
I don't blame ya for not wanting to drive to Philly, Been there, done that, & it was not fun & I couldn't wait to leave.
i misspoke yeah i can't find any primers at all...and yeah i'd rather die than go to philly

I had trouble finding 209 primers when I bought my Accura V2 Lr. I got lucky and found some Winchester W209 primers at surplus store for $10 per 100! I got 200. I had a fellow member who went smokeless and gave me a great deal on some blackhorn and 300 Cci 209M primers. I would check around at your local gun shops and see what you can find. Gun broker is just outrageous for primers and blackhorn powder!

Back