• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White Bison .504

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Doc built this for me he already had stock when I ordered it built for a peep but had him put scope mounts on gun anyway, just put a raised cheek piece on it..stock is definitely not his best work supposed to of been dura coated but looks like spray paint to me, its coming off in a few places already, if I was gonna keep it I would just do it in truck bed liner it looks good and wears like iron.
Gun has been fired 5 times that's it(its accurate had scope zeroed in those 5 shots), bore is as new, there looks to be a small bare spot behind/under nipple where it looks like he didn't get the duracoat. Came with front bead sight no rear as its meant for a peep and Doc said if I wanted a rear sight could get later if wanted. I've got the peep that I bought off Doc on another White and if buyer wants it they can have it.
It has the Criterion barrel from Docs new old stock.
I gave Doc 635.00 for it with peep sight, but with issues pointed out will sell it for 425.00 plus actual sh. or might trade for a nice Knight rifle, CVA Accura or ? Prefer to sell though. Prefer USPS M.O. as pay pal offers no protection for either of us anyway. please p.m. trade offers if you have one. thanks.

vijfxj.jpg

6nqgcp.jpg

2z4mqzr.jpg

imlb3n.jpg

2z4076t.jpg

331zi43.jpg

Latest posts

Back