White Bison...Is trigger adjustable?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longbowelk

Reaction score
I can't remember if the trigger is adjustable or not. It seems to be too heavy. Can the trigger be adjusted? If so, how us it done? If not, anyone install an after market one?

It should be adjustable from 2 to 4 pounds . They are usually set at 3

Here is Doc’s answer :

Can you give me directions on adjusting the trigger on my White rifle?
Despite the fact that the trigger is fully adjustable, the job is best done by a trained gunsmith. Experience has shown us that if you’ve never done it before, you hadn’t ought to be trying it on your White rifle. If you do, your chances of having to purchase a new trigger is pretty good. They cost about $100. A gunsmith will adjust your trigger for much less than that. DOC

Yes very easy to do what state are you located ? If your in az I'll do it for ya takes about 1/2 hour to adjust and polish everything up smooth

I'm in east Texas. I may look into it next year. Too close to Colorado elk hunt 9-8'2018 to be working on it now. I'm no gunsmith so I'll seek out a competent one. Thanks, Alan

I'll send you instructions when I get home from work if you at least want to check it out ?

Back