Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1874sharpsshooter said:
1874sharpsshooter said:
Here you go Ed !! Only $300 starting bid :)
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/784540256
Nice pics of scope but I would rather see breech and bore :)
I asked the seller about the breech and bore . His answer was that he don’t t know much about the gun he is selling it for someone else . An answer like That is reason enough to be worried about condition. So buyer beware :mrgreen:
He's got a pic of the breech area now, but I'd have to see the gun in person an look down the bore!! Glad I have mine already!!

1874sharpsshooter said:
1874sharpsshooter said:
Here you go Ed !! Only $300 starting bid :)
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/784540256
Nice pics of scope but I would rather see breech and bore :)
I asked the seller about the breech and bore . His answer was that he don’t t know much about the gun he is selling it for someone else . An answer like That is reason enough to be worried about condition. So buyer beware :mrgreen:
What kind of friend who knows how to post on GB doesn't know how to look at the bore and breech or post pics of them??? I'd be pretty leary of this one.

Dave C said:
What kind of friend who knows how to post on GB doesn't know how to look at the bore and breech or post pics of them??? I'd be pretty leary of this one.

I agree! If i were a potential buyer, i would want some close up pics of the Bore and Breech

Batchief909 said:
I could kick myself in the butt for selling mine.... :wall:
Yep I know the feeling. I had this one I got from Sabotloader and ended up selling it. Dumb dumb thing to do.

Attachments

• DB9D95AD-D153-44FF-B1F2-7A820B8E348D.jpeg
    DB9D95AD-D153-44FF-B1F2-7A820B8E348D.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 28EC8428-F336-40A6-A253-8F6129474CB6.jpeg
    28EC8428-F336-40A6-A253-8F6129474CB6.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 116
Love the stock on that rifle, just like my ultra mag. Of course Ed had dressed mine up with a SS trigger guard and SS ramrod guides.

flounder said:
Love the stock on that rifle, just like my ultra mag. Of course Ed had dressed mine up with a SS trigger guard and SS ramrod guides.

Art you could always give it back to me if you don’t like the way I dressed it up! :D

Z9SqNY1.jpg

It's still looking pretty decent Ed, I might keep it for a while yet.

Back